You've Got a Website, now let's Drive Some Traffic to it.
Your website should be your greatest sales tool, but it's not doing anything if it's not getting visitors.
When looking for a Marketing Service Company, you want someone who will spend the time researching your customer and the competition, determining exactly who to target and how to target them.
Dog Gone Marketing will research your customer, understand what the competition is doing, and create in-depth marketing campaigns that will drive traffic to your website AND convert them into sales or leads.
We offer three Marketing Service packages, depending on your goals. Take a look at them below and let us know if you have any questions! If you're looking for something a little different, we can do that too. Just ask!
- Quality of traffic improvements with negative keyword buildout
- Laser focus on cost-per-acquisition to maximize ROI
- Regular keyword analysis to optimize performance
- Our team will optimize ad copy for symbiotic relationship between keywords and copy
- Regular longtail keyword testing to drive users down the sales funnel
- Regular Quality Score audits to improve Ad Rank in Google Auction
- We test everything! Your campaigns will see regular A/B testing of ad copy, keywords, and landing pages
- Demographic and competitive research
- Research market timetable trends
- Use of a variety of ad extensions to maximize brand awareness and click through rate
- Manual bidding when appropriate
- Implementation of RLSA when appropriate
Conversion Rate Optimization & Consultation
- Regular landing page audits to provide guidance on optimizing performance of ad campaigns
- Regular monitoring of traffic behavior on site to optimize AdWords user experience
- Working with you to develop site-side strategy to optimize AdWords campaigns
PPC is not a “Do it Yourself” Task for SMBs
Running a paid search campaign on search engines has become easier than ever to set up and even manage at some levels. What is more difficult is managing your campaign to get the most bang for your buck. The fact is PPC providers aren’t much help. Google AdWords and the like are not great at helping you strategize for your business needs or effectively managing your budget.
Stop Wasting Money/Time on Pay-Per-Click
A mismanaged PPC account not only wastes money your business could be using elsewhere but you can also waste lots of time throwing money away by:
- Targeting poorly converting keywords
- Misallocating funds in your campaigns
- Incorrectly positioning ads
- Suffering unnecessary cost overruns
- Failing to have your ads live at crucial times
- Underutilizing demographic tools
- Forgetting to A/B test ad copy
- any of 100 other mistakes made by PPC novices.
Making these mistakes is even easier if you follow Google’s suggestions for your business and unwinding these issues is like pulling teeth. We help you unwind these issues and transform your barely-sputtering campaign into a well-oiled machine.
Build A Campaign that Works for Your Business (Not Google)
The advantage of PPC is also a huge disadvantage for SMB: being able to buy the first page of any given keyword. The best PPC campaigns don’t just target highly-searched terms. The best campaigns target keywords that bring valuable traffic to your site that have high conversion potential for the least amount spent possible.
PPC is a great option for businesses with new website that are trying to carve their way into achieving web prominence. If you are happy with your organic traffic, PPC is a great way to supplement your online asset management for keywords or pages with poor traffic. Our Pay-Per-Click services include:
- Campaign Creation
- Current Campaign Audit
- Ad Copy Writing
- Keyword Research
- Negative Keyword Implementation
- Competitive Market Research
- Bid Management
- A/B Testing
- Extension Integration
- Conversion Tracking
- Geo-Targeted Ad Groups
- Quality Score Analysis
- Monthly Reporting
Average PPC costs broken down by Industry
Google Adwords Niche Matrix
Average Cost Per Click
Estimated Cost Per Aquisition
Est Leads for Min Budget
Moving & Storage